BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 13, 2012

Can I Have This Dance ~~ I wAnnA dAnCe IN tHE rAiN ..wITh yoU

soothe me my dear...
waiting for u so long...till now..
company me wif ur pure heart
i dun wan anyone else to share..to be with...
to walk..to talk..to cry..to happy with..
i dun huv even one more seconds...to say
the patience is gone...
owhh...i cant wait to tell u 
to tell u..I Love U!!

yes..i dunno where u are rite now
im looking in the map..searching u in the google
cant find anything...
lost without any trace...
owh..im giving up
silence....

u coming with no sign...
like a superhero..come to save me..
asking me to dance with u...
in the rain...
im crying..
u say 'no please pretty..'
'take my heart'.. 
i smile..kiss away my pain
we dancing in the dark..middle of the night
with star in the velvet sky...
holding me tight....step by step..
we move on...engross...
-nnnii


 

*there are always huv 
  a little truth behind 'just kidding'
  a little knowledge behind ' i dunno'
  a little emotion behind ' i dun care'
  a little pain behind 'its ok'


*We all make mistakes... forgive ourselves, forgive others and move on...

Jadikanlah Allah sentiasa dihati.. :))

0 comments:

HaLaMaN Jay Arr